Nikita‘s fourth and final season debuts tonight at 9/8c on The CW, so we’ve declared a Nikita takeover here at TheTelevixen.com, which includes our footage from the cast’s last San Diego Comic-Con appearance, interviews from an exciting set visit, and the launch of something special following the Season 4 premiere!
To get things started, we have this SDCC clip from the Nikita press room featuring Aaron Stanford, the man behind my favorite character on the show, Seymour Birkhoff! Here are some highlights before jumping into the video below:
- with Division gone, they will be working from a mobile command center, i.e. a tricked out jumbo jet
- Stanford thought it was high time that Division was destroyed; Birkhoff was stuck in that “dungeon” for all of Season 3 so it gives his character some freedom
- they are going to explore Birkhoff’s origin story (I’m dubbing this Birkhoff: Origins – yay!), and it’s possible that the “Birkhoff we all know and love” may not be who we think he is
- Stanford enjoys the action stuff which is always a nice change of pace since Birkhoff spends most of his time in front of a computer
- if he could select a tone for Birkhoff’s ending on the series, Stanford said he’d go with something tragic or bittersweet, and that he doesn’t trust happy so much.
- there’s definitely a different energy to this season, but then again, every season of Nikita has been a complete, unique story.
Photo and Video by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2013 TheTelevixen.com