Teen Wolf has grown to become one of my TV obsessions, so I was beyond excited to take part in their press room at San Diego Comic-Con 2013! I got some great video with the cast, and what better way to start than with adorable star Tyler Posey. The full video is at the bottom of the post, but here are some quick bytes that Posey shared with us:
– He thinks that the introduction of the “true alpha” is one of the coolest mythologies that they’ve dealt with on the series. Scott is becoming alpha on his own good merit, and although he’s not a true alpha yet, Posey can’t thank creator Jeff Davis enough for incorporating this storyline.
– He loves his ink and has several real tattoos, one of which has been incorporated into the series (the one on his left arm). He also added that the tattoo in the storyline has more meaning than we’ve learned so far. Oh, and temporary Teen Wolf tattoos do not wash off!
– When asked about his thoughts on the growth of his character paralleling his growth as an actor, he said that he loves Scott’s arc and maturity, and that he learns from all of the talented people he works with.
– At the point that this conversation took place, he’d only read up to Episode 13 of the current season. He shared that so far, he’s not trying to be the alpha, but in the back of Scott’s head, he knows that’s who he has to be. He also teased that there may be a new love interest for Scott.
– The last two episodes of Season 3A are going to be mind blowing, and Scott is going to make a lot of choices and risk his life for his friends.
– His favourite scene so far is coming up in either Episode 11 or 12. He can’t wait for us to see it and said that it will set up the second half of Season 3.
We’ll have more from the Teen Wolf press room for you soon, but until then, be sure to watch tonight’s all-new episode, “The Girl Who Knew Too Much”, tonight at 10/9c on MTV and 10e/7p on MuchMusic in Canada.
Photo and Video by Melissa Girimonte, Copyright © 2013 TheTelevixen.com