The Season 2 premiere of The Originals is mere hours away, and our next clip from San Diego Comic-Con features Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley). Watch the full video below, but first, here is a bit of what she teased about her character in the upcoming season:
- When the season begins, Hayley is closing herself off, and she bonds with Klaus over their shared grief.
- Hayley is more lost than she ever was before after losing the baby.
- Rebekah protected Hayley so she knows that the baby is safe with Rebekah. Also, Rebekah always longed for a normal life with children, so she is the right person to be Hope’s guardian.
- She speculated that Hayley will try to bring Hope back at some point when New Orleans is no longer a war zone and it’s safe for the child.
- Tonkin wants to see Hayley bite someone in Season 2. There was a scene in the Season 1 finale where she feeds from Elijah, but it was cut.
- Although Hayley is now a hybrid, the werewolves still respect her because she’s the last of their royal line. They are also wary of her because she’s now part vampire, and the vampires have caused the wolves so much harm over the years. Hayley will have to prove to them that she is still their leader.
- Tonkin mentioned that she would really like Hayley and Cami to be friends.
Photo and Video by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2014 TheTelevixen.com