In the final clip before the Season 2 premiere of The Originals, Joseph Morgan discusses what’s in store for Klaus in the wake of being on the losing side of a war, and losing his infant daughter. The full video is below, but here are some of the highlights:
- Klaus is “chomping at the bit” to get revenge on those who wronged him, and biding his time until he can strike back.
- Elijah, Klaus and Hayley have locked themselves away and become distant after losing Hope.
- Morgan is excited about exploring family relationships that haven’t been seen before on the show, especially Klaus with his parents and how that shaped the character.
- Elijah enlists Klaus to help Hayley adjust to being a hybrid, but it’s an awkward and distant relationship. Morgan said that Klaus and Hayley are a reminder to each other of what they lost.
- Klaus loves Marcel like a son, but they both want the throne. Morgan added that Marcel probably deserves it more.
Photo and Video by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2014 TheTelevixen.com