In our next clip before the Season 2 premiere of The Originals, we chat with Leah Pipes (Cami) about what’s coming up for her character. Watch the full video below, but first, check out some highlights from the San Diego Comic-Con round table interview:
- When the season picks up, Cami is trying to remove herself from what’s happening in New Orleans. She’s taking a step back and trying to figure things out.
- Things will always be complicated with Marcel. Pipes said that Cami is drawn to men with dark and complex paths, and we’ll see her struggle with the dynamic in Season 2.
- Cami and Klaus aren’t fully ready to move on from their friendship.
- Pipes mentioned that she would like to see Cami be stronger in her beliefs. Cami is really solid morally and she’d like to see her stay there while everyone else is morally fluid.
- Cami thinks she’s all by herself and not aligned with any of the supernatural elements in New Orleans.
- Pipes told us that one of Cami’s faults — and greatest strengths — is her faith in people.
- There is a great new relationship coming with a character named Vincent, who is helping her with her degree.
Photo and Video by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2014 TheTelevixen.com