To celebrate the debut of USA Network’s new series Common Law, we’ve teamed up with them to give away an exciting prize pack to one lucky winner!
Here’s the lowdown on the giveaway:
Wes and Travis are cop partners with a big problem: each other. Everyone knows that the first step to making a relationship work is clear communication. While Wes and Travis learn how to talk it out, here are some key pieces necessary to open the channels of communication and keep the conversation flowing:
- Custom Carryall: Make the most of your partnership with these communication-enhancing items conveniently packed in this sturdy canvas tote.
- Tiebreakers: Flip these chips to settle a disagreement.
- Do-It-Yourself Therapy Table Topics: Play your cards right to keep the conversation flowing.
- POP Phone: To help you keep in touch when you’re apart.
- Everlast Boxing Gloves: Duke it out when words just don’t cut it.
How to win: Watch tonight’s series premiere at 10/9c on USA and answer this trivia question: How many foster homes did Travis live in?
Email your answers along with your name, mailing address and phone number to melissa @ thetelevixen.com – contest closes at 11:59pm ET on Sunday May 13th and we’ll draw a winner on Monday!
And if you haven’t decided yet if you’re going to tune in, read our 10 Reasons to Watch Common Law from earlier today!
Enjoy tonight’s Common Law series premiere, and best of luck to all who enter the giveaway!
Photo Courtesy of USA Network