Our final TVD Thursday treat features none other than Paul Wesley, who chatted about Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries, the excitement of playing Silas, and more!
Filmed during San Diego Comic-Con this past summer, this was a major highlight. Paul has a wicked sense of humor and you always feel like he’s teasing you with a joke that only he’s in on. Watch our full clip below – but first, some interesting points that Paul brought up:
- although it hadn’t happened as of this point, there will be opportunities for Paul to play both Silas and Stefan
- Paul is very much looking forward to playing bad again
- Stefan and Silas will have the same aesthetic appearance. It would have been too challenging to go back and forth if Silas looked different from Stefan
- the Silas twist did not come as a surprise to Paul, and he knew about it a half a year before it happened. He kept that secret from everyone, including his castmates
- he loves playing Ripper Stefan and thinks there are still stories to be told.
Catch Paul in action tonight on the Season 5 premiere of The Vampire Diaries – 8/7c only on The CW.
Photo and Video by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2013 TheTelevixen.com