The ladies of The Flash, Danielle Panabaker and Candice Patton, chatted with us about the series and their hopes for Season 2. Below are some highlights from each round table interview, plus the videos.
- When I brought up her karaoke skills and suggested that perhaps Season 2 needs some Rent karaoke, she told us a story from last year’s Comic-Con where that pretty much happened .
- When travelling, TSA agents try to get spoilers out of her.
- Coming to terms with Harrison Wells’ true identity was tough on Caitlin and may result in some trust issues. When someone suggested she should be in charge at S.T.A.R. Labs, Panabaker said she thinks Caitlin may be too bossy.
- Panabaker did say that it will be difficult for anyone to step into the shoes of Harrison Wells, but they do have Martin Stein as part of the team. She also geeked out a bit over working with Victor Garber, which was adorable!
- She couldn’t say too much about Season 2, but did share that the first scene that she shot was just her and Grant.
- Now that Iris knows the truth, Panabaker is looking forward to more scenes with Candice Patton.
- Killer Frost was a lot of fun, although she was only in costume briefly. The process of creating the look was very collaborative, and she was a part of that.
- Iris West’s had a lot of loss, and her family was keeping a huge secret from her. Now that she knows, she wants to get past the emotional issues and become a valued, respected part of the team.
- She doesn’t know what Iris will bring to the group now that she knows, but her skills as a reporter could come in handy.
- Patton enjoyed kicking a bit of butt in Season 1, and would like more action scenes in Season 2.
- Despite everything Iris has been through with Barry, their bond will always remain. Patton would like to get back to more fun scenes between Iris and Barry.
Photos and Videos by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2015 The Televixen