Agents of SHIELD is back tonight, and we have some videos of the cast to share with you from their press room at San Diego Comic-Con 2015! Check out some highlights from each clip, and then watch the full videos before the Season 3 premiere.
Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg
- Gregg said that what he thinks Coulson will want most in Season 3 is a new hand, and he thinks that SHIELD has the tech to make it happen.
- Bennet wanted a cool costume for Quake (which she did end up getting).
- The events of the finale were surprising to Bennet, but she admits that Coulson losing his arm made her laugh.
- Coulson is evolving into something else with the changes to his DNA and potential new hand, and Gregg said that he thinks those are helping his character find who he really is.
- Coulson is the only person that Daisy can trust, and Bennet referred to him as “her rock.” She also said that she enjoyed the dynamic of having two father figures in Season 2.
- Apparently, there’s a jar in the writers’ room for each time they refer to Daisy by her old moniker, Skye. Bennet says that Skye is gone.
Elizabeth Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker
- As a fan, Henstridge thought her final Season 2 scene was cool, but as an actress, she wondered what it meant for her. She acknowledges that they are all cogs in the machine and when looking at the bigger picture of this story, the possibilities excited her.
- Elizabeth wants Fitz and Simmons to get together
- De Caestecker says their characters have grown up a lot since the beginning, and are more brave than they were.
- Henstridge says that Simmons had a bit of a girl crush on Bobbi.
Brett Dalton and Ming-Na Wen
- Dalton says he thinks Ward still deserves redemption; as a Hydra agent, being delusional is part of their MO, added Wen.
- Everyone wants to be the hero of their own story. Dalton thinks that’s why Ward is obsessed with closure.
- Wen says that there is room for Andrew in May’s life. She said that taking a vacation was a strong choice for May. She is trying to figure out what she wants from life, and wonders if finding love again is just as important as being part of SHIELD.
Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood
- Palicki said that Bobbi’s been injured, so she’s taking a step back. Hunter owes Bobbi because she took a bullet for him. That was Palicki and Blood’s favorite scene in Season 2.
- Palicki would like to see Bobbi’s vulnerability and unease sustained at least for a while in Season 3.
Henry Simmons and Luke Mitchell
- Simmons said that Mack respects Coulson, but doesn’t necessarily agree with what he’s doing. This conflict will not go away, and Simmons hopes it builds.
- A certain Season 2 scene shocked Simmons.
- Mitchell knows very little about his character, much like the audience. A tumultuous past has been suggested, and we’ll learn more about him and what he stands for in Season 3.
Videos by Melissa Girimonte. Copyright © 2015 The Televixen.